Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010



Isn't this gorgeous??!! I want to do a painting with this in mind. So pretty with the pastel colors. Paris of course!

Oh! Some other notes about Paris. Yes, some of the Paris waiters, retail persons are rude. But there are many Parisians that are very accommodating and charming. I ran into one Parisian man in a bakery. He was waiting in line behind me and starting speaking French to me. Of course, with my bewildered look on my face, he quickly added in English, " You are not French are you"? then he added " Then why the hell are you here"? We both laughed. Very charming man.

Next, how the hell do all those French people look so damn good?! No, I mean it! Thin, well dressed, sophisticated! Gosh, I hate them! Just kidding. One of my good friends is French and I try to copy her dress style as much as possible. Got to accept reality, I am not a size 2!

Well, enough. Have to start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment